Several foundations, organizations and individuals provided funds to ACI in the first two months of the current ACI fiscal year to help the organization fund its mission. ACI supports member colleges and universities “by advancing independent liberal arts and sciences education and helping underserved students succeed in college, career and life.”
Since June 1, these foundations and organizations awarded grants to ACI:
- $100,000, McGraw Foundation, for emergency financial aid to students attending ACI-member schools
- $80,000, Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)/UPS Scholarships, for students attending ACI colleges and universities. The scholarships were made possible by a grant from the CIC in Washington, D.C., through the CIC/UPS Educational Endowment.
- $25,000, CME Group Foundation, for ACI scholarships and mentoring programs
- $12,500, Anonymous, for general operating support
- $10,000, Council of Independent Colleges, for a capacity-building grant to redesign ACI’s website, and develop and launch an integrated communications strategy to engage current and new audiences
- $10,000, ITW Foundation, for the ACI Peer Mentoring Program
- $5,000, John & Kathleen Schreiber Foundation, for use where it is needed most
In addition, these individuals took part in ACI’s monthly giving program or provided other gifts to ACI since June 1:
- Angela Allen
- Jim Applegate
- Susy Best
- John Brooks
- Anthony LoBello
- Barry Mastin
- Kassie Olea
- Brian Powers
- Pawel Szeliski
Please consider joining ACI’s monthly giving program to help students in need all year long. For more information, visit https://acifund.org/giving and select “monthly” or call Barbara Jolliff at 312-263-2391, ext. 5 for further assistance.
ACI gratefully recognizes the commitment of these foundations, individuals and organizations that contributed to our mission. THANK YOU!