“A Smarter Solution: How Liberal Arts and Business Together are Solving Illinois’ Challenges”
This program originally aired March 9, 2021
Topics & Speakers
In order of presentation
- Moderator: President Jamel Santa Cruze Wright, Eureka College and ACI president
- What are the challenges? President Philip G. Ryken, Wheaton College
- How can we meet these challenges? Kunal Kapoor, CEO, Morningstar, Inc., and graduate of ACI-member Monmouth College
- What do ACI-member schools offer as one solution? President Teresa L. Amott, Knox College
- What are the results shown by the employment data? President Troy D. Hammond, North Central College
- How can you get involved? Chloe Overstreet, ACI board member and student at ACI-member Eureka College, and Mark A. Vargas, tech entrepreneur, ACI board member and graduate ACI-member Judson University.
Click here to view ACI’s alumni employment data page.
Questions or comments? Contact April Arnold, ACI executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-263-2391, ext. 1.
Run time: 39:59
Run time: 7:21