Find the prospects you need to achieve today’s goals and
ensure tomorrow’s success.
ACI’s 2018 Career and Internship Fair
Presented in Partnership with Citi
Friday, March 23, 2018, 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
North Central College, Naperville, Illinois
The 65,000 students enrolled at ACI’s 24 liberal arts-based colleges and universities are the promising prospects you need to reach today’s goals and achieve success in the years to come. You can meet them at ACI’s first-ever Career and Internship Fair, Friday, March 23, 2018, at North Central College, Naperville, Illinois.
This exciting full-day event offers diverse opportunities to meet, observe, network with and interview prospective summer interns and full-time employees. ACI’s Career and Internship Fair includes:
- Employer “Expos” — showcase your organization to prospects by exhibiting during morning and afternoon sessions
- Interviews – participate as a “Premium” partner and gain access to one-on-one interviews with prospects you select in advance
- Career Development Luncheon, sponsored by TTX Company —– sit shoulder-to-shoulder with students and career-services professionals to explore the challenges and opportunities of worklife and learn first-hand about the benefits liberal arts graduates bring to the workplace
- Networking Lounge – chat with prospects in an informal, relationship-building environment
- Skill-Building Workshops – attend, sponsor and/or lead workshops that help students map their careers and prepare for success.
Choose from a variety of Career Fair sponsorship and partnership opportunities that boost your company’s visibility with prospects and offer benefits commensurate with your investment. Your firm can be a named presenting sponsor of this important recruiting event, sponsor the Career Development Luncheon, Networking Lounge or Skill-Building Workshops, or participate as an Employer Partner, with added Premium Partnership benefits that allow you to interview prospects on site. ACI can customize a partnership that best meets your needs and achieves your recruitment objectives.
Act now to secure your opportunity to participate in ACI’s 2018 Career and Internship Fair. To reserve your sponsorship or for more information, contact ACI Executive Director Mick Weltman at email@example.com or (312) 263-2391, ext. 0523.
Note to students and career services professionals: Registration for ACI’s 2018 Career and Internship Fair is expected to open Feb. 1, 2018. To receive a link to registration when it become available, please send an email to us.